Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SAFELISTS

OKOK, I KNOW that a lot of people don't like to use safelists. BUT if you use them wisely, they can be a great source of traffic. First of all, you need 2 gmail addresses. Most safelists require a contact and a list email address in order to sign up. If you use your personal email address, get ready for a FLOOD of emails, so the best thing to do is head on over to Gmail and create 2 new accounts.

The effectiveness of safelists can depend on a lot of factors from what type of program you are promoting to what kind of email header you use. You can also use a service to help you manage all your safelists from ONE place. I use ViralMailProfits

I use a variety of Safelists, both free and paid memberships, that I've tested over time for responsiveness. I'll be listing those here for you as time allows, so keep an eye out for new updates. BTW, don't forget to use your tracking link, so that you can see which ones work the best for you.

One of my absolute favorites is Adsolutionline .
This site is consistently responsive and I use it regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment